- Precise Colour and Detail – get extraordinary scans with state-of-the-art 6400 dpi optical resolution
- Remarkable tonal range and shadow detail – 4.0 Dmax for smooth graduations and fine shadow detail
- Epson’s exclusive Dual Lens System – automatically selects from two lenses for optimum results based on the media being scanned
- Automatically remove dust and scratches – Digital ICE® Technologies remove many surface defects from film and prints to minimize costly retouching
- ReadyScan® LED light source – for fast scans with no warm-up time required
- Batch scanning – digitize multiple slides, negatives, medium-and large format film with 2 sets of included film holders
- Do more with your film and photos – SilverFast® SE software included for added versatility and control
- Precision film scanning – includes 2 sets of anti-Newton ring film holders
See also V800
V850 Pro model vs. V800 Differences?
Extras on the V850
- High Pass Optics with new Anti-reflective coatings (slightly better scans under some circumstances, neg for example)
- Faster Scanning Times (negligible increase)
- Two sets (V800 comes with one) of 4 film holders (total of 8, great!).
Upgraded Scanning Software
EPSON V800 PHOTO has SilverFast SE
EPSON V850 PRO SilverFast SE Plus, includes:
MULTI-EXPOSURE / KODACHROME FEATURES / AUTO FRAME ALIGNMENT
V850 Pro also shipps with X-Rite i1Scanner with reflective/transparent IT8 targets. IT8 Color Target chart for X-Rite i1 Scanner Software IT8 Color Target for X-Rite i1 Scanner Software for colour calibration.