Enjoy the vivid detail of true 4K Ultra HD with 4x the clarity of Full HD.
With 8.3 million pixels being projected onto your screen via XPR technology, PX727-4K meets the Consumer Technology Association (CTA) standards for 4K Ultra HD certification.
ViewSonic PX727 4K is a 2200 ANSI Lumens 4K Ultra HD projector for Home Cinema Entertainment.
PX727-4K supports HDR and Rec. 2020 enhanced content, which maximizes detail in the darker and brighter parts of a scene for a viewing experience much closer to what is seen by the human eye.
Color on this projector is powered by an RGBRGB color wheel that achieves 96% coverage of the cinematic standard Rec. 709 color space, enabling you to enjoy a cinematic experience in the comfort of your living room.
Dual HDMI inputs offer quick connection to an array of devices, while the integrated USB power supply can be used as a power source for connected dongles and devices.
- Projection System : 0.47" 4K Ultra HD
- Native Resolution : 3840x2160
- DC Type : DC3
- Brightness : 2200 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio With SuperEco Mode : 12000:1
- Display Color : 1.07 Billion Colors
- Light Source : Lamp
- Light Source Life (Nor/SuperEco) : 4000/15000
- Lamp Watt : 240W
- Lens : F=1.94-2.06, f=15.57-18.67mm
- Projection Offset : 120%+/-6%
- Throw Ratio : 1.47-1.76
- Image Size : 30" - 300"
- Throw Distance : 0.97m-11.69m (100" @3.26m)
- Keystone : ±40° (Vertical)
- Optical Zoom : 1.2x
- Audible Noise (Eco) : 27dB (Silence mode)
- Resolution Support : VGA (640 x 480) to 4K (3840 x 2160)
- HDTV Compatibility : 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p,2160p
- Horizontal Frequency : 15K~135KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate : 23~120Hz
- 3D Support NO
Note that current home theatre projectors can't do both 4K and 3D at the same time, 4K has to be 1080P so no 3D is offed on this model. Also note that PX 727-4K has 3 Years on the projector warranty and one year on the lamp (or 1,000 hours whichever comes first) warranty delivery service see below:
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty:
“As part of our comprehensive on-site warranty, ViewSonic will arrange a courier to pick up and return your item. It must be packed securely for transportation, preferably in their original packaging. Upon arrival, the product will either be repaired or replaced with the same model or a model of equal or greater value.”
- ViewSonic Australia
More Due:In stock
$1,599.00 Inc GST