Leviton HAI OMNI Console Keypad with Inbuilt Speaker & Microphone for Omni COntroller
Omni Wired Accessories allow the Omni security & automation system to expand beyond just a security system. Add hard-wired controls for control of temperatures, lighting, and more. Even give your home a "voice" with the two-way voice module. Receive auditory confirmation when a door has opened or a reminder that it's trash night.
- The traditional looking security keypad is designed for use with an OmniPro II, Omni IIe, or Omni LTe security & automation system.
- A two-color LED offers status at a glance: red for security armed, green when disarmed
- This Omni Console has a speaker and microphone. For the speaker and microphone to work you must install a Two-Way Voice Module (Part Number 10A11-1) in your Omni family home control system
- The microphone may be used to listen inside your home while on-site or remotely via telephone.
- The speaker may be used to broadcast messages, based upon system programming, or be used to communicate with someone inside the house.
- Omni Console has large buttons, a cool blue backlight, and a thin profile. The LCD display features 48 character capacity with menu operation, selectable keyclick, beeper functions, and viewing angle adjustments.
- The face is silkscreened with the menu options printed on the console face
- Leviton offers a Flush Mount kit (Part Number 33A00-3) for this console to provide a painted backbox that mounts in the wall
- An International version is also available (part number 33A00-24). The International Console with Speaker/Microphone is equivalent to the standard Omni Console with Speaker/Microphone except that it has no silk screen on the front and features universally recognized icons, which makes it appropriate for all languages and regions