Faster printing, heavier workloads and longer service intervals join lower cost per page in the durable, easy-to-use, feature-rich Lexmark CS725de.
Quad core power
A 1.2 GHz quad core processor with up to 3 GB of memory gives the CS725 a powerful print controller.
Professional colour features like ultra-sharp 4800 Colour Quality, PANTONE® calibration and Lexmark Colour Replacement work with Unison Toner for precision matching of critical hues.
Lexmark-exclusive Cloud Solution Framework (cSF) and Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF) applications make the printer programmable to meet the needs of each customer and industry.
Versatile media handling
Media loading and feeding are engineered for ease, reliability and versatility, with up to 650 pages of standard input capacity (expandable to 2,300), small-media and banner-length support, and exceptionally durable input trays that resist misfeeds.
A bright, 10.9-cm (4.3-inch) colour touch screen features an ultra-smooth surface and can be activated by almost anything, including pens, fingertips or nails –without pressure or direct skin contact.
Essential to Lexmark print system performance, Unison™ Toner's unique formulation consistently delivers outstanding image quality, ensures long-life print system reliability and promotes superior sustainability -- all in an innovative shake-free print system.
- Workgroup Size : Medium-Large Workgroup
- Touch Screen Display : Yes
- Display : Lexmark e-Task 10.9 cm colour touch screen with audible feedback
- Print Speed (A4, Black) : Up to 47 ppm
- Print Speed (A4, Colour) : Up to 47 ppm
- Print Speed (A4, Black) Duplex : Up to 38 spm
- Time to First Page (Black) : As fast as 5.0 seconds
- Time to First Page (Colour) : As fast as 5.5 seconds
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing : Integrated Duplex
- Print Resolution, Black : 1200 x 1200 dpi, 4800 Colour Quality (2400 x 600 dpi)
- Print Resolution, Colour : 1200 x 1200 dpi, 4800 Colour Quality (2400 x 600 dpi)
- Processor Speed : Quad Core 1.2 GHz