The small and quiet Lexmark CS410dn network-ready colour laser printer with two-sided printing standard, an 800 MHz dual-core processor and 256MB of standard memory prints at up to 30 ppm black and colour.
Print Complex Documents Fast
Print documents with graphics and images effortlessly with 256 MB of upgradable memory and a fast dual-core processor.
Professional Colour Matching
Lexmark Named Color Replacement and PANTONE® calibration make it easy to develop a consistent brand image by accurately matching your colours.
High Resolution Graphics
With up to true 1200x1200 dpi resolution, images and graphics stay crisp. Lexmark's Unison™ Toner ensures consistent quality, too.
Super Fast and Quiet Output
Power through projects with print speeds up to 30 pages per minute in black and colour, plus produce a 1-page colour document in as little as 10 seconds.
Easily print up to 6,000 pages a month, plus enjoy fewer maintenance hassles, thanks to our state-of-the-art paper handling.
- Print Speed (A4, Black) : Up to 30 ppm
- Print Speed (A4, Colour) : Up to 30 ppm
- Print Speed (A4, Black) Duplex : Up to 15 spm
- Print Speed (A4, Colour) Duplex : Up to 15 spm
- Time to First Page (Black) : As fast as 9 seconds
- Time to First Page (Colour) : As fast as 10 seconds
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing : Integrated Duplex
- Print Resolution, Black : 1200 x 1200 dpi, 4800 Colour Quality (2400 x 600 dpi)
- Print Resolution, Colour : 1200 x 1200 dpi, 4800 Colour Quality (2400 x 600 dpi)
- Processor : Dual Core, 800 MHz