The small and quiet Lexmark CS310dn network-ready colour laser printer with two-sided printing standard, an 800 MHz dual-core processor and 256MB of standard memory prints at up to 23 ppm black and colour.
Freedom to Print on the Fly
With the ability to print professional colour-in-house, you’ll save time and money typically spent on expensive, outside printing alternatives.
Professional Colour Matching
Lexmark Named Color Replacement and PANTONE® calibration make it easy to develop a consistent brand image by accurately matching your colours.
High Resolution Graphics
With up to true 1200x1200 dpi resolution, images and graphics stay crisp. Lexmark's Unison™ Toner ensures consistent quality, too.
Super Fast and Quiet Output
Quickly print up to 23 pages per minute in black and colour, plus produce a one-page colour document in as little as 11 seconds.
Easily print up to 5,000 pages per month, plus enjoy fewer maintenance hassles, thanks to our state-of-the-art paper handling.
- Display : 16 character, 2-line backlit All Points Addressable (APA) LCD Display
- Print Speed (A4, Black) : Up to 23 ppm
- Print Speed (A4, Colour) : Up to 23 ppm
- Print Speed (A4, Black) Duplex : Up to 12 spm
- Print Speed (A4, Colour) Duplex : Up to 12 spm
- Time to First Page (Black) : As fast as 10 seconds
- Time to First Page (Colour) : As fast as 11 seconds
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing : Integrated Duplex
- Print Resolution, Black :1200 x 1200 dpi, 4800 Colour Quality (2400 x 600 dpi)
- Print Resolution, Colour : 1200 x 1200 dpi, 4800 Colour Quality (2400 x 600 dpi)
- Processor : Dual Core, 800 MHz