BC4X1 Pro Automation Controller
Control and automate displays, video sources, audio processors, amplifiers,shades, lighting and much more. Any device controllable by IR, RS232 or IP can be connected. Voltage sensing, routable IR, bidirectional RS232 l, analog inputs and digital inputs/outputs allow for a wide array of automation and control possibilities.
- Network Connectivity:10-Base-T
- Protocols TCP, UDP, HTTP
- Power 802.3af
- Compliant PoE or 12VDC 500 mA external
- Configuration TCP, UDP or Web Browser LEDs Status, Link, Activity
- Enclosure 20ga Steel, keyhole slots for wall mounting
- Dimensions 4.5Ã“ x 5Ã“ x 1Ã“
- IR library built in with 348,000 codes to make installation quick and easy
- Two configurable GPIO ports (general purpose input/output)
- Digital Input capability (does not take up IR port or require additional hardware)
- Sense Voltage (video sensing) or evaluate equipment state (on/off)
- Digital Output for control of turning equipment on or off
- Analog input to connect directly to line level audio or composite video to trigger events or evaluate equipment state
- Configurable input parameters allowing tailored sensing parameters to the device generating the signal.
- An internal GPIO port can be configured to act as a counter or frequency input to measure activity.
- Four IR ports and an IR blaster Ã? Route IR to any port for specific equipment control or blast it to a race of equipment
- Two SPDT relays for control of shades, projector screens, amplifier power up or turning lights on and off.