With so many W1070's being sold in the past (countless thousands) this projector will simply bolt in as a great upgrade replacement. The W 2700 uses the same ceiling mount and zoom settings as the W1070.
- 4K UHD with Razor-Sharp True 8.3 Million Pixel Detail
- 1.3 Zoom Short Throw Projector
- Hyper-Realistic Video Quality with Projector-Optimized HDR10
- DCI-P3 100% Rec. 709 HDTV Standard for Finest Cinematic Color Accuracy
- Lens Shift 10% and Vertical Keystone adjustments
The W2700 projector integrates high-performance optical engine projection and a user-friendly design to deliver high reliability and ease of use.
BenQ W2700 projector offers the following features.
• Dual HDMI inputs to swap between sources
• Air Filter free design to lower maintenance and operating costs
• Auto keystone function to correct image keystoning automatically
• Brilliant color / UNISHAPE to provide truer, more vibrant colors in picture
• Closed captioning to display the dialogue, narration, and sound effects of TV programs and videos
• Variable audio output
• Wall color correction allowing projection on surfaces of several predefined colors so using a projection screen is optional
• Quick auto search speeding up the input signal detecting process
• Selectable password protected function
• 3D color management allowing colour adjustments to your liking
• Selectable quick cooling function making the projector cool in a shorter time so you can move it faster
• High quality manual zoom lens
• One-key auto-adjustment to display the best picture quality
• Adjustable color balance control for data/video display
• Ability to display 16.7 million colors
• Switchable normal and economic modes to reduce the power consumption and lengthen lamp life
• Built-in speaker providing mixed mono audio when an audio input is connected
• Component HDTV compatibility (YPbPr)
• HDCP compatibility
• 3D ready function for enjoying the 3D content, requires optional 3D glasses.