Bright, widescreen large-venue projector with optional lenses and HDBaseTª.
The Pro G7200WNL large-venue projector delivers bright, uncompromising image quality and native WXGA widescreen performance. Offering 3x Higher Color Brightness* than competitive models, Epson¨ 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Ideal for events staging, auditoriums and sanctuaries, the powerful G7200WNL features 7500 lumens of color brightness and 7500 lumens of white brightness1. Flexible integration features include an array of connectivity options, with support for HDBaseT, HDMI¨ and DVI-D inputs. It also offers ten optional interchangeable lenses with powered lens shift and lens memory. Additional advanced capabilities include simultaneous projection from multiple sources and Web-based remote projector monitoring and control.
- 3x Higher Colour Brightness* and reliable performance Ñ 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- The PowerLite Pro G7200WNL has: Color Brightness: 7500 lumens1 and White Brightness: 7500 lumens1
- Widescreen, high-definition performance Ñ WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution supports native widescreen performance for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Ten optional interchangeable lenses Ñ with powered lens shift and lens memory, including an ultra short-throw lens for shallow spaces (sold separately)
- Versatile connectivity Ñ supports the full range of inputs, including HDBaseT, HDMI¨, DVI-D, VGA and 5-BNC, for easy integration with any system
- Multi-PC Projection Ñ connect up to 50 Windows¨, Mac¨, iOS¨ or Android devices and display up to four screens simultaneously over the network (controlled via the Moderator3 function)
- Model: V11H751920
- Projection System: High-aperture Epson 3-chip 3LCD technology
- Native Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Color Brightness: 7500 lumens1
- White Brightness: 7500 lumens1